Yarborough Applegate's business litigation practice is focused on representing individuals, business owners, officers, directors, public companies, and private corporations involved in complex civil disputes. We appreciate that the success of your business may depend on resolving these types of conflicts, and, as a business litigation law firm, we are dedicated to achieving that resolution for you and your business as effectively and expeditiously as possible.
Business claims include:
- Breach of contract
- Tortious interference with a contract (intentional damage of a business relationship)
- Breach of Oral Agreements
- Business Fraud
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Interference with business activities or unfair competition
- Antitrust lawsuits / price fixing allegations
- Bank and lender liability
- Intellectual property and trade secrets litigation
- Insurance fraud
- Securities fraud
- False Claims Act / "qui tam" whistleblower cases
- Breach of warranty claims
- Defamation, slander and libel
- False advertisement
- Insurance litigation
- Invasion of privacy
- Negligent misrepresentation
- Unfair competition
Business disputes can often involve complex transactions and thousands of pages of documents. Prosecuting such claims requires detailed investigation, thorough preparation, and a willingness to take cases to trial. At every stage of business litigation, from evaluation of claims, staffing and initial strategy development, to document and information management, through trial preparation, settlement or verdict, the Charleston business litigation lawyers are focused on obtaining favorable results for our clients.
Free Consultation With A Business Litigation Attorney
Your business is your livelihood. Don't risk it to complex business litigation. Our South Carolina business litigation lawyers will aggressively defend your business, and we're ready to help when you need us. Please contact 843-972-0150 or complete our consultation form. Evening and weekend appointments are available.