Settlement for Child Catastrophically Injured at Daycare
Due to the negligence of his daycare teacher, a three-year-old child sustained a strangulation injury from an accidental playground incident. Since the event, the child has struggled with impulsivity, unprovoked aggression, and loss of balance, likely requiring some level of lifelong medical care.
- Our skilled attorneys have deep knowledge spanning practice areas.
- Jury, non-jury, state, federal cases—we've litigated them all.
- No “big firm” culture here. We focus on you and your case.
- We studied in SC and we practice in SC—we know the state and its laws.
- Always responsive, always with an immediate plan of action.
- Handling only a select number of cases means we have time and resources for yours.
- We’ve recovered millions on behalf of clients. View Case Studies
- We’ve been recognized by top legal lists and given the highest ethical and legal ability ratings by our peers.
You Won't Pay Unless We Recover
You Won't Pay Unless We Recover
- We represent most clients on a contingency fee basis. That means we won’t charge you a fee unless we successfully recover on your behalf.
We had the opportunity to work alongside Yarborough Applegate on a complex catastrophic injury case where our client was paralyzed. It was truly like working with the masters in their field, watching them transform a good case into a multi-million-dollar settlement for a very deserving client and her family.Law Office of John Redmann, New Orleans, LA Edward Moreno
If you want hard work, perseverance, respect, and confidence in attorneys who will fight a battle on your behalf, Yarborough Applegate is the firm for you. We live in Delaware and while on vacation in South Carolina, my husband suffered a serious injury that changed our lives. His leg would never work, feel, or look the same again. We had no idea how to find an advocate in a state that was 600 miles away. Thankfully, we were referred to Yarborough Applegate, where David Lail came to our rescue. He is a true gentleman, an extraordinary attorney, and the person you want on your side. We will never forget what he and Yarborough Applegate did to help our family.Stacy N.
While it’s imperative that individuals refrain from intoxicated driving, licensed drinking establishments and alcohol retailers share a responsibility in keeping our roads safe.
After a man was catastrophically injured when his vehicle was hit by a box truck, Yarborough
Applegate attorneys have helped him secure a $6.25 million settlement.
The seminar was devoted to sharing and collaborating on strategies for discovery, depositions, and trial and included a star-studded lineup of trial lawyers recruited by Duffy from across South Carolina and the country.
We are excited to mark International Women’s Day with a recognition of the women who strengthen the success of our firm each and every day.
We are thrilled to introduce our reimagined website to our clients, legal peers, and our broader Charleston community.
As 2022 came to a close, we had the pleasure of attending WakeUp Carolina’s annual fundraising breakfast, where the nonprofit sets the stage for the next year of operations and growth.