Settlement for Teen Victims of UTV Rollover
After a utility terrain vehicle (UTV) rollover left one teenage girl dead and another seriously injured, Yarborough Applegate attorneys secured a $10 million settlement on behalf of the two young victims and their families.
- Our skilled attorneys have deep knowledge spanning practice areas.
- Jury, non-jury, state, federal cases—we've litigated them all.
- No “big firm” culture here. We focus on you and your case.
- We studied in SC and we practice in SC—we know the state and its laws.
- Always responsive, always with an immediate plan of action.
- Handling only a select number of cases means we have time and resources for yours.
- We’ve recovered millions on behalf of clients. View Case Studies
- We’ve been recognized by top legal lists and given the highest ethical and legal ability ratings by our peers.
You Won't Pay Unless We Recover
You Won't Pay Unless We Recover
- We represent most clients on a contingency fee basis. That means we won’t charge you a fee unless we successfully recover on your behalf.
We had the opportunity to work alongside Yarborough Applegate on a complex catastrophic injury case where our client was paralyzed. It was truly like working with the masters in their field, watching them transform a good case into a multi-million-dollar settlement for a very deserving client and her family.Law Office of John Redmann, New Orleans, LA Edward Moreno
Trial Lawyer David Lail is a born litigator and one of the best that I have ever seen in 37 years of practicing law. I have associated with him and the Yarborough and Applegate Firm on multiple occasions with outstanding results and very satisfied and happy clients. Excellence is David’s minimum standard. David has obtained verdicts and his firm has obtained settlement amounts that most lawyers hope for in their dreams! Just as important, he and his firm are all very nice people.Trial Lawyer Carl B. Grant
My law firm has been fortunate to co-counsel with Yarborough Applegate on several large wrongful death and personal injury cases. Due to the size and complexity of the cases, I would’ve been unable to handle such large cases on my own since I was a growing personal injury firm with a small staff. Since our first case together, Liam Duffy and the Yarborough Applegate team have worked with me every step of the way, allowed me to learn from their experience, and have handled every deposition, motion, and issue tactically. They have the experience, skill, man-power, professionalism, and war chest to go toe-to-toe with the largest corporations in the world.David W. Martin Law Group, Rock Hill, SC David Martin
It was my firm's pleasure to have Yarborough, Applegate Attorneys at Law and specifically David Lail, Esq. serve as co-counsel. Their firm's and Attorney Lail's professionalism and knowledge were very instrumental in obtaining great results for my client. I look forward to associating their firm in the future."Attorney, Maree Law Firm, P.A., Walterboro, SC Gerald A. Maree
There are not words to express how phenomenal this law firm is. We had a long, complicated case and the attorneys of Yarborough Applegate won a life changing settlement for our family. They were extremely accessible to us any time we had questions and kept us informed every step of the way. On top of their knowledge and expertise, we felt they were truly personally invested in our family. In fact, they have continued to stay in touch with us after settling the case. Highly recommend!Shelly P.