The year 2020 marks ten years in business here at Yarborough Applegate. Over the last decade, we’ve done a lot — from watching our team grow both personally and professionally to making a difference in the lives of our clients and local community partners. It has been and always will be a great honor to serve you here in South Carolina, and we can’t thank you enough for ten years of support.
To celebrate, we’re spending the second half of 2020 looking back at the last ten years and highlighting our favorite milestones since Yarborough Applegate’s founding.
This month, join us as we commemorate some of our team’s incredible accomplishments in both their personal and professional lives.
- Our two founders, David Yarborough and William Applegate, join together to officially launch Yarborough Applegate in March 2010.
- We moved to our current office location at 291 East Bay Street.
- David Yarborough and William Applegate are selected as Super Lawyers for the first time, a designation they would go on to receive several more times throughout the years.
- David Lail is selected as a National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 for the first time. He would go on to be selected again in 2016.
- David Yarborough and David Lail publish their book, “South Carolina Dram Shop Litigation: A Practice Guide.”
- David Lail is named to the 2016 South Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star List for the first time, as well as Elected Chair of the South Carolina Association for Justice’s Young Lawyers Section
- David Yarborough is named to the Top 25 South Carolina Super Lawyers list
- Douglas Jennings is recognized in the National Academy of Injury Attorneys Top 10 Under 40
- David Lail elected to the South Carolina Association for Justice Board of Governors
- David Yarborough, William Applegate, and David Lail receive 2017 South Carolina Super Lawyers Distinction for their work as Personal Injury Attorneys.
- Douglas Jennings is promoted to Partner.
- David Yarborough, William Applegate and Douglas Jennings are recognized in 2018 Legal Elite of the Lowcountry
- Five of our attorneys are named 2018 Super Lawyers Honorees or Rising Star Honorees
- Liam Duffy, Reynolds Blankenship and Perry Buckner join Yarborough Applegate.
- David Yarborough, William Applegate and Douglas Jennings are recognized in the 2019 Legal Elite of the Lowcountry
- David Lail is promoted to Partner, as well as re-selected as Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyer in South Carolina
- Liam Duffy is elected Chair of the SCAJ Young Lawyers Section
- Perry Bucker and Liam Duffy are selected to the National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
- David Yarborough is voted into the American Board of Trial Advocates
- 5 of our 7 attorneys are named 2020 Super Lawyers Honorees or Rising Star Honorees